- 2 (6-oz.) packages fresh baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 (14-oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Fresh pita wedges or baked pita chips
- Microwave spinach in a large, microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 3 minutes or until wilted. Drain spinach well, pressing between paper towels. Chop spinach.
- Melt butter in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add cream cheese and garlic; cook 3 to 4 minutes, stirring constantly, until cream cheese melts. Fold in spinach, artichokes, sour cream, and mozzarella cheese; stir until cheese melts.
- Transfer mixture to a 1-qt. shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve immediately with fresh pita wedges or baked pita chips.