- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup dried sweetened cranberries
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces, toasted
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Toss greens, cranberries, cheese and walnuts in large bowl.
- Mix vinegar, honey, mustard and pepper with wire whisk until well blended.
- Gradually add oil, whisking constantly until well blended.
- Pour over salad; toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.