These mushrooms and green beans are sauteed with fresh garlic and cracked black pepper, then simmered with wine to compliment any meal.
- Sliced mushrooms of your choice
- Green beans
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1 pad butter
- Fresh cracked pepper
- Sea salt
- Wine of your choice*
- Melt butter over medium high heat.
- Add garlic, mushrooms and green beans. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper and stir.
- Cook for 3-4 min or until mushrooms start to brown on the edges.
- Lower heat and add a splash of wine.
- Simmer on low until mushrooms have absorbed remaining wine.
*Use white wine if serving with chicken, pork or fish. Use red wine for serving with beef